Saturday, March 10, 2018

RELEASE DAY BLITZ ~ Wilder by LeAnn Ashers




Title: Wilder
Series: Grim Sinners MC #2
Author: LeAnn Ashers
Genre: MC Romantic Suspense
Release Date: March 8, 2018



Blurb

Joslyn

My life was an absolute mess, and it was slowly killing me.
Dismay and anguish defined my everyday life.

Until Wilder.

He became what I’d never known I craved.
He was my world, my best friend.
For once…I was happy.

Until it all started crashing down around us.

Wilder


From the moment I’d met Joslyn, she’d been my everything.
I’d never expected to have her in my life, but she was finally mine.

There was no way I was going to lose her.

I would lay down my life to keep her safe.

My MC has been my life. Danger has never been uncommon.
I was made for this lifestyle, but now Joslyn’s in danger too.
They’ve messed with the wrong MC, and now we are coming for them…

May they rest in pieces.

Game on.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio

LeAnn Ashers is a blogger turned author who spends her days reading and writing. She released her debut novel early 2016. LeAnn writes about strong minded females and strong protective males who love their women unconditionally. She is the author of the Forever Series and the Devil Souls MC.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment