Saturday, March 10, 2018

RELEASE BOOST ~ Dear Stepbrother, I Want You by Madison Faye




Title: Dear Stepbrother, I Want You
Author: Madison Faye
Genre: Standalone Forbidden Romance Novelette
Release Date: March 5, 2018



Blurb

Gorgeous, incendiary, tempting as original sin, and totally off limits.

He’s rough, dominant, and hot as hell on wheels. Channing Hensley blew into my life like a firestorm, and I’ve been in love and lust with him since the minute I laid eyes on him
All in secret, of course.
He doesn’t know. No one can know the things I dream of him doing to me. No one can know that I – the picture-perfect sweet little good girl – want him to be my first.
So I hid it away instead, in a letter, where I poured out my heart and my deepest darkest fantasies to the man with the body made for reckless choices, and the piercing green eyes that dare you to make them. The man with the dark past and the fierce gaze that lingers on me in a way that takes my breath away.
He’s six years older than me. He works for my family’s law firm.
He’s totally wrong, utterly inappropriate, and completely irresistible.
Channing Hensley is my stepbrother.
And I want him.

Filthy, scandalous, and so sugary sweet your teeth will hurt. This one’s a heaping dose of wrong in the right kind of way ;). If an older, dominant, obsessed alpha claiming his untouched heroine sounds like your cup of tea (oh, you know it is), then you should probably dive right in. Safe, no cheating, and a HEA guaranteed.







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

#1 bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there’s nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!

Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they’re all here in the form of some wickedly hot stories. Single-minded alpha hero, sinfully taboo relationships, and wildly over-the-top scenarios. If you love it extra dirty, extra hot, and extra naughty, this is the place for you! (Just don’t tell the other PTA members you saw her here…)

Join the mailing list for author updates, special prices, and TWO free starter-library books! http://eepurl.com/b-b5Pz



Author Links




No comments:

Post a Comment