Monday, March 26, 2018

RELEASE DAY BLITZ ~ Mountain Manhattan by Frankie Love




Title: Mountain Manhattan
A Mountain Man in the Big City Novel
Author: Frankie Love
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: March 26, 2018



Blurb

❤️MOUNTAIN MANHATTAN❤️

❤️THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED, FULL-LENGTH, FRANKIE LOVE ROMANCE❤️

I work with my hands in the Colorado Rockies, forging metal into massive sculptures. I'm no Renaissance man--I'm simple--all I need is fresh air, solitude, and an honest day's work.

When I'm commissioned to install a piece of art in Central Park, I know the gig is too good to pass up. But the moment I arrive in Manhattan, where skyscrapers ruin the view, I'm longing for my cabin on the mountain.

Then I meet Mia and the Big Apple changes before my very eyes. This city girl is working the front desk of the Mid-Manhattan Hotel when I check in and I can't help but check her out. Dark hair, a laugh that fills the room, and curves that wind their way straight to my heart.

It starts as a whirlwind romance--but it quickly grinds to a halt. Mia's been given notice at her job and since she's raising her siblings in the hotel's basement--they need a place to live, too. Her life is complicated. And I don't do complicated.

I could survive in the wilderness for a long ass time--but I'm not lost in the woods. Right now, I'm trying to find my way out of this concrete jungle. Only trouble is, Mia is the detour I didn't see coming.

But she just might be the road that leads me home.





Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



Coming Soon


Releasing June 14, 2018

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Author Bio

Frankie Love writes sexy stories about bad boys and mountain men.

❤Get ready to fall in love ... you deserve it!❤



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment