Friday, March 6, 2015

PROMO & REVIEW ~ Entangle by Veronica Larsen

Entangle by Veronica Larsen


Book Description:
I tried to do things the right way.
I wore the big white dress and rode off with Prince Charming.
Then Charming changed his mind.

Now I'm left to face the truth.
I haven't moved on. Not because I'm not over my ex, but because I've been closed off to anything new.

Enter Leo. A gorgeous, blue-eyed specimen of a man. Tenacious in a way that stirs my desires alive for the first time in years. He also happens to be my newest employee.

I have two choices, I can either edge around the intense chemistry between us or plunge right through it. I've never been afraid to go after what I want, but nothing can prepare me for what's on the other side.


LINKS:






4 ★★★★ WICKED GREAT STARS

I enjoyed reading this. Alexis is a strong successful business Women running her own company. Leo is the new very attractive employee to her company. Alexis is attractive to Leo but emotionally closed off due to a past broken marriage. Leo also damaged from a past relationship. Together there chemistry leads them to some hot steamy nights. One night leads to several making you eat up every page. This story does not disappoint with the added drama between them waiting to see if  they can make it work!

The book was fast fun and enjoyable! I look forward to more from this author.



Review by Tracey




No comments:

Post a Comment