Tuesday, August 23, 2016

REVIEW ~ Furious Rush by S.C. Stephens


Furious Rush by S.C. Stephens


5 STARS


Elizabeth
Wow! S.C. Stephens has done it again!

I freaking loved this book and couldn't put it down! Omg, where to start... If you like motorcycles, hot guys, or racing.. you will love this book! Hayden Hayes....aaaah.. I want him! He's a hot, sexy, badass badboy with a heart. Mackenzie Cox... she's a sexy, follow the rules turned rule breaker who can race her butt off!
Kenzie races for her father, the retired racing legend Jordan Cox. Hayden races for Jordan's nemesis Keith Benneti. Due to some nasty stuff that went down between Jordan and Keith back in their racing days.... they are sworn enemies. One rule between the two teams.... No fraternizing, period. Needless to say... Kenzie and Hayden are rule breakers :-). Will breaking the rules benefit them, or destroy them and the teams they race for? Will Kenzie's fraternizing with the enemy destroy her relationship with her father? Will Kenzie and Hayden have a happily ever after?....You'll have to read to find out. 
From illegal street racing to sabotage to love to pain to deception to trust to ruin... It's all in there!
This story pulled me in and didn't let me go, even when it ended. I still wanted more.. I do want more! I'm hoping there will be a book 2!! I laughed, I cried, I felt.
You have to read this book! 

A copy of this book was provided by the publisher in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Beantown Bitches Book Page

No comments:

Post a Comment