Friday, August 12, 2016

RELEASE DAY BLITZ ~ Hard Habit to Break by K.T. Webb




Title: Hard Habit to Break
Series: A Chicago Love Story #1
Author: K.T. Webb
Genre: Contemporary Romance
 Release Date: August 12, 2016



Blurb

Olivia shouldn't be checking out the sexy older guy at the coffee shop. She should remind herself what happened the last time she was drawn to a man.

Olivia should know better than to start something that could ruin both their lives.

The trouble is, sometimes the things we shouldn't do become the hardest habits to break.








Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK






Author Bio


I am a big city girl living in small town South Dakota. Although I was born in Michigan, most of my younger years were spent between the suburbs of Chicago. Moving to South Dakota was a big change, and I never would have guessed I'd fall in love and decide to stay. I have been married to my wonderful husband since 2006 and we have two beautiful children ages 7 and 4.

I firmly believe in the power of redemption, second chances, and that magic surrounds us every day if we know where to look. I'm a goofy and fun-loving person and am often described as snarky, bold and brash.



Author Links




No comments:

Post a Comment