Monday, December 12, 2016

RELEASE DAY BLITZ ~ Rough by Scott Hildreth

roughbannercomingsoon


SYNOPSIS:


Hot. Sweaty. In need of relief.
That’s how I felt the day I met Brad 'Pee-Bee' Carson. Stuck in a six-mile-long traffic jam in my junk car, I opened my door to get a little relief from the sweltering southern California heat.
Big fucking mistake.
Before I knew it Pee-Bee, the biggest Filthy Fucker in So-Cal’s Outlaw Motorcycle Club, was splitting traffic, and headed right at me. Before I could react, he slammed into my open car door, ruined his precious motorcycle, and sealed my fate forever.
Desperate to pay him back for the damages, and avoid pissing off the entire Filthy Fuckers MC, I accepted a great paying job.
There was only one problem. And it was a BIG one. I would be caring for the only man Pee-Bee answered to…
His father. This is our story. Life. Laughter. Love. Loyalty.
And all the rough and beautiful moments in between.


BUY LINKS:



roughebook2


AUTHOR BIO:


Born In San Diego California, Scott now calls Naples, Florida home. Residing along the Gulf of Mexico with his wife and children, he somehow finds twelve hours a day to work on his writing. A hybrid author who has published more than two-dozen romance and erotica novels, his three book Mafia Made series through Harlequin was released in 2016 with the first book hitting stores in August. Scott has spent his entire life pushing boundaries, and his writing is no exception. His books are steamy, however, they always include an HEA, and have no cheating, no sex outside the relationship, and no OW OM drama. Addicted to riding his Harley-Davidson, tattoos, and drinking coffee, he can generally be found in a tattoo shop, on his Harley, or in a local coffee house when not writing. Loyal to the fans and faithful followers who allowed him to make writing a full-time career, Scott communicates with his followers on Facebook almost daily. He encourages his readers to follow him on Facebook and Twitter.


roughteaser5


CONNECT LINKS:



his-scent-filled-my-nostrils


RELEASE PARTY

Have you joined Scott’s release party? Daily giveaways and lots of fun!


roughbanner


FILTHY F*CKERS MC SHIRTS

Limited time only! Available at Teespring here: 


front

No comments:

Post a Comment