Tuesday, May 24, 2016

RELEASE DAY BLITZ ~ Do You Remember? by V.L. King

Title: Do You Remember?: A Sweethearts Novella 
Author: V.L. KING
Genre: Military Romance/Romantic Suspense.
Release Date: 24 May 2016


Synopsis:

When you can't find the words to say, write them down instead...that's something that you always told me, something that saved me from my own thoughts on more than one occasion during our years together. 

You were the geeky guy...the guy who didn't just sweep me off my feet on the first day we met, but the guy who stole my heart, too.

Now the day I always thought of is here before me and I can't find the words to say, so I'll do what you told me to and write from my heart.

Wyatt Epson, do you remember...?

☆☆PRE-ORDER NOW FOR 99cents/99p☆☆

Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/22pITVJ



Author Bio

Raised in a creative family, witnessing one another ex-
pressing themselves through creativity, albeit musically or
through a form of literature, it was only a matter of time
before my passion for devising characters and their unique
stories in their own world, began to form and grow. From
there the seed was sown and flourished into a young girls
dream.
I am a mother of a 7 year old son who knows how to
keep me on my toes in our South Wales home, self-
confessed garlic freak and coffee addict. If I’m not writing
or constantly thinking about writing, then I can be found
either chasing my son or the two cats, Casper (aka Baboo)
and Biscuit (aka Pretty Boy) around the house, or with my
nose in book. I love being creative in the kitchen and
spending time with my family.
I read every comment, every review, message and email
that I receive, so please feel free to connect with me. I
have thoroughly enjoyed experimenting with my writing style, and
demonstrating the different foundations which
relationships are built upon. Each page and each chapter I
write, I am learning more, not only about my characters,
but about myself. As long as I maintain this journey, per-
ception, astuteness and knowledge will never cease.
I love to hear your comments about any of my works.
Please feel free to connect with me on Facebook, Twitter
and Goodreads or drop me a line at: Victo-
ria.l.Brock@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment